It’s that time of year again – gift buying season is here! Sometimes the task can be a bit daunting, but we’ve got your current (and soon-to-be) Broadway fans covered! Check out Dallas Summer Musicals’ Holiday Gift Guide for some ideas and inspiration!
- Season Tickets – LAST CHANCE! See 8 shows for as low as $133. A 2013/2014 Season Ticket is the ultimate gift for a Broadway fan. Secure their seat to all of our Broadway bests this season, including IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS, GHOST THE MUSICAL, THE LITTLE MERMAID, WE WILL ROCK YOU, THE WIZARD OF OZ, EVITA, MAMMA MIA!, and NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT. They’re only available thru December 29th! Click here for more info!
- Mini Packs are perfect if you prefer to pick and choose. Select 4 or more shows starting at $61! Click here for more info!
- Single tickets for IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS are on sale now!
- Single tickets for GHOST – THE MUSICAL are on sale now, and featured in Ticketmaster’s ME +3 & 2 For 1 Holiday Ticket Deals! These deals are good for ALL Performances in Price Levels 5-7! Click here and choose a performance!
- PRESALE for THE LITTLE MERMAID available NOW! Click here and use code: FIRST (all caps) for any performance in any price level! Offer ends December 29th!
Not sure who to give Broadway to this season?
- For the Christmas Connoisseur: IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS – on sale now!
- For the Hopeless Romantic: GHOST – on sale now!
- For the Disney Princess: THE LITTLE MERMAID – PRESALE now!
- For the Rock Star: WE WILL ROCK YOU – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the Family: THE WIZARD OF OZ – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the History Buff: EVITA – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the Girls: MAMMA MIA! – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the Gershwin Fan: NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT – add it to your Mini Pack!
8 Reasons Tickets Make A Great Gift:
- You’re giving an EXPERIENCE.
- Do you really remember every gift you received last year? 5 years ago? Give your loved ones something they’ll remember for years to come.
- You won’t be wasting your hard earned cash – unlike a sweater, tie or pink bunny footie pajamas… tickets won’t get pushed to the back of a closet.
- Instead of playing the gift guessing game with a toy that gets tossed to the side, introduce the kids to the magic of theatre.
- Date night. Need we say more?
- We all know that in-laws are difficult to buy for. Make it a 4-pack and they’ll be pleased with your willingness to share date night with them.
- Ladies: choose to give tickets over gift cards this year, and change up your Girl’s Night Out routine!
- Check the entire family off of your gift-giving list and make it a family affair! It only takes 10 people to qualify for our Group Discount!
From all of us here at DSM, we hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe Holiday Season!
*Please note: This post has been updated from the previous post to reflect our current promotions and availability. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!